.UK Domain Name Registration Terms and Conditions for NAME
How to contact us
44 Summergate Place, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 3QL
Please contact us using one of the contact methods above about issues relating to domain names between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays. Outside of those times we recommend you email firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond to your contact within 3 business days and aim to resolve any issues you have within 5 business days.
To register a domain name
Please send an email to email@example.com with details of the domain name you wish to register and full contact details. A member of our team will aim to make contact with you within 12 hours with further instructions and with details of how to pay.
Reporting abuse and complaints
If you wish to raise a complaint about abuse you have received (for example phishing scams, spam emails etc), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail about the abuse. We will investigate your complaint within 2 business days.
If you wish to make a complaint about a service you have received, please submit an email to us at email@example.com including as much detail from the issue you have. We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 business days and aim to resolve any issues within 3 business days.
If you’re not happy with the initial outcome of your
complaint, then you are able to escalate your issue to Nominet (the .uk
Nominet’s Terms and Conditions
When registering a domain name with us you agree also to
Nominet’s domain name registration Terms and Conditions: http://www.nominet.uk/go/terms
Domain name charges and other information
- Domain names registered with Nominet (the .UK registry) are £X per annum.
- Registrations are made initially for a minimum of a X year term.
- You will need to make payment in advance by bank transfer (details provided when you submit a domain).
- If a domain name cannot be registered you will be fully refunded within 2 days.
- We imposes no termination charges.
Renewing domain names
All domains are renewed on an annual basis, we will send out reminder emails 1 days, 3days, 14 days and 28 day before expiry. We will send the emails to the email address on the account, it is the registrant’s responsibility to make sure their contact details are up to date. WE takes no responsibility if your domain renewal fails due to your contact details being incorrect.
If you do not wish to renew a domain please make sure you contact us a minimum of 2 days before your domain expires by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All domains will be auto renewed 3 days in advance of the domain name expiring and will be billed 1 days in advance.
Expiring domain names
If you do not renew your domain before its expiry date it will have all services we provide suspended and you will have up to 30 days (protected period) after to renew the domain name at the original renewal fee.
After 30 days your domain will be suspended and will go into a 60 day grace period which you can still renew your domain name but with an additional redemption fee of £100 + VAT. This must be requested by email before the 80th day after your domain has expired, after 90 days your domain will be cancelled and deleted from the register and made available for resale through a third party registrar. WE will not guarantee the renewal of a domain name.
In renewing this domain(s) you are agreeing to the registrars and the registries terms and conditions. Please add a link to your T&C’s please.
- For domain enquiries, abuse notification (i.e. phishing scams, spam emails etc) and complaints, please contact our support team on 07877562550, outside these hours please email email@example.com
- All complaints will be investigated immediately, we will aim to reply to all other queries within 1 business days and aim to resolve any issues within 5 working days.
- At Ameraf.com we like to think we get it right all the time, every time but the truth of it is everyone gets it wrong from time to time. We can only improve on our services with valid feedback from you, our customers. If you wish to make a complaint about a service you have received, please submit an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org including as much detail from the issue you have. We will acknowledge your complaint within 1 business day and aim to resolve any issues within 5 business days.
- If you’re not happy with the initial outcome of your complaint, then please feel free to escalate your .UK issue to Nominet (the .uk registry) here: http://www.nominet.uk/resources/complaints
- Ameraf.com charge £80 per domain name which covers a 1 year period. We do not charge for cancellations, changes of registration of transfers.
- To place an order, please email email@example.com
- Renewals, we will email the contact of the account 28, 14, 3 and 1 day before your domain name is due to expire to ensure you have optimum time to evaluate if you would like to keep the domain name. Should you wish to keep the domain name, you simply need to reply to one of the automated emails confirming you are happy to renew.
- You, the client are responsible for ensuring we have the correct contact details for your domain name and Ameraf.com take no responsibility if your domain name renewal fails due to your contact details being incorrect.
- We will assume that a lack of response to renewal reminders is confirmation that you no longer need or require the domain name and after 30 days your domain will be suspended and will go into a 60 day grace period which you can still renew your domain name but with an additional redemption fee of £200 + VAT. This must be requested by email before the 80th day after your domain has expired, after 90 days your domain will be cancelled and deleted from the register and made available for resale through a third party registrar. Ameraf.com will not guarantee the renewal of a domain name.
- By purchasing or renewing a domain via Ameraf.com, you are accepting our terms and conditions.